AaHa’s founder is looking to hire an Executive Administrator to help with day to day administration in multiple niches.
Location: Chisinau or Remote
- Work directly with the founder to help organize and manage diverse interests not solely IT but include real estate, physical products, and agriculture among others.
- Be responsible for diverse tasks such as initial market research for new projects / lines of business
- Help to draft early requirements for new positions and products
- Find and engaging with local suppliers and talent to continue processes,
- Assist in the early stage of business development
Essential skills and qualifications
- Fluency in multiple languages. English is required.
- Ability to manage your own schedule
- Detail orientated: the ability to work without supervision and bring a project to completion
- Bringing your own ideas for improvements and being able to propose alternative solutions to business problems
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Familiarity with diverse fields and ability to expand one’s own knowledge as the situation entails
- Strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Ability to plan, schedule, attend and report the results of meetings with suppliers and service providers
- Ability to translate ideas, intensity and intentions across multiple languages
- Data collection and aggregation
- Managing and mentoring direct reports and assigning tasks based on qualifications
- Setting multiple conflicting priorities and breaking larger projects into smaller incremental deliverables
YOU MUST BE
Able to work without someone standing over your shoulder
Willing to learn new techniques and niches
New situations happen
A good person
Do you want to get in touch?
Let us know what you want to create.